How to get here
Free Coach Transfers
Complimentary coaches run from a variety of locations, allowing you to sit back and relax whilst we get you safely to and from Excursions. Check the routes on the list below and simply select your pick up point when you register for the show.
Please note that the transfer coaches drop off at a coach park on the eastern side of Alexandra Palace and there is a flat 8 min walk to the entrance.
2018 Coach transfers
- Folkestone, Ashford, Maidstone, Orpington, Eltham
- Canterbury, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Rainham, Rochester, Dartford
- Eastbourne, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks
- Worthing, Brighton, Crawley, Leatherhead, Kingston-upon-Thames
- Southampton, Southampton Airport, Winchester, Basingstoke, Staines, Harrow on the Hill
- Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Guildford, Woking
- Bournemouth, Salisbury, Andover, Newbury, Slough
- Bristol Temple Meads, Swindon, Reading
- Birmingham, Warwick, Banbury, Bicester, Oxford, High Wycombe
- Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead, Watford
- Peterborough, St Neots, Stevenage, Hatfield - NOW FULL
- Stratton, Norwich, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Cambridge, Bishops Stortford
- Ipswich, Colchester, Chelmsford, Harlow, Cheshunt
- Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh, Basildon, Billericay, Brentwood, Romford, Redbridge - NOW FULL
- Liverpool Street, London Bridge, Waterloo, Victoria, Paddington, Marylebone, Euston, Kings Cross - NOW FULL
Final pick up points may be subject to change.
Click here for detailed information on the coach routes, pick up point and timings.
Alexandra Palace is easily accessible with free parking.
For Sat Nav users please follow: N22 7AY
Depending on the location you are travelling from use junction 25 of the M25, junction 2 of the M1 or the North Circular (A406). Follow yellow AA signs to Alexandra Palace where there will be parking marshals on hand and a shuttle bus from the car park to take you to the entrance steps.
For more detailed routes please visit Alexandra Palace’s website.
Travelling by Train or Tube
Wood Green and Alexandra Palace stations are the closest train links to the venue. Wood Green is a London Underground station on the Piccadilly line and Alexandra Palace station is an over ground link.
A complimentary shuttle service will take you to Alexandra Palace and drop you right outside the entrance steps. Marshalls will be at the stations to direct you from 9:45 until midday. The shuttle services from the stations will run between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
The W3 bus service also stops outside Alexandra Palace regularly throughout the day, picking up from both Wood Green station and Alexandra Palace station. Please visit Transport for London's Website for the full route.